General Treasury funds may be used for Labor’s voter registration activity.
All voter registration activities must be non-partisan!
A person can register/should re-register if they are:
- A U.S. Citizen (American born or naturalize).
- Will be 18 years old on or before the next election.
- Have been a resident of New Jersey and their county for at least 30 days.
- Have changed their name or address.
- Are not on parole, probation or serving a sentence under federal or state law.
For regulatory information, please contact:
New Jersey Division of Elections
225 West State Street, 3rd Floor
Trenton, NJ 08608
P.O. Box 304
Trenton, NJ 08625-0304
Phone Number (609) 292-3760
For additional information, please contact John Shea, COPE Director:
Phone: (609) 989-8730
Fax: (609) 989-8734